More of my hand made jewellery Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 20, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shell Shearer Swinscoe said… Oh hun they are gorgeous...I don't wear any jewellery except my wedding ring...but I might have some off you for my friends birthdays hugs shell xx My'scardcorner said… All pretty Sue well done you :0) Unknown said… All beautiful pieces Sue, the cluster one in the last pic looks interesting.Joanne x Louise Emma said… Fab work as always hun x Love em all x Rishima671 said… theese are beautiful!!!!!!
My smirk piccies February 16, 2009 Made these smirk items some using shrink plastic and sukura stardust pens. Read more
My latest project March 27, 2009 Corset in a box for kellie 21st birthday I am proud of this as its took some doing got there in the end worth it though. What do you think ? Read more
Comments
hugs shell xx
Joanne x