My new make,, Tree of life pendant.Rose Quartz

Comments

nessy said…
oh sue this is beautiful ~what a wonderful idea ~your jewellery is striking and such a keepsake
vanessa xx
Louise Emma said…
Thats gorgeous hun x Love it x such a delicate stone is rose quartz x
Unknown said…
Hello, I am Radica.
Very nice tree and nice idea to make a pendant.
Like your handmade jewelry very much!
Pozdrav od Radice iz Srbije
Spyder said…
Brilliant makes, I love the idea of a tree...a snowy tree! Please pop over to my blog where I have a little something for you!!

((Lyn))
Anonymous said…
I shall afford will disagree
Anonymous said…
It is simply matchless theme :)
Anonymous said…
And everything, and variants?
Anonymous said…
You have kept away from conversation


I can look for the reference to a site with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Popular posts from this blog