Card for sarahs new baby Lily



Heres a card made for a good friend sarah.

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Sue, Sarah will love it. I've got mine in the envelope ready to post, but can't find Sarah's address anywhere, I know I have it somewhere and then I was thinking that it maybe her old address when she lived with Jimmy. So will try and get on later to see who's got her address...lol, unless you see this first and you can text it to me, please. Speak to you soon. Joanne xx
sarah seaman said…
wow i love the card sue, still have to make me sarah xxxx
Emma said…
Hi Sue, Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog...I have done the same for you.
You create lovely work...I will visit you again.
Emma x
Unknown said…
Hi me again Sue, I have something for you on my blog xxx
Louise Emma said…
Beautiful card hun x

Popular posts from this blog